Has it been getting hard to live on your boat lately? Does the odor seem to be permeating, and the air seems to be getting thick? Maybe what you need is a little time alone with your boat and to give it a clean fresh smell that will last through summer. Hey if you reside waterside or even if you just come by on weekends, having your boat in the water has some side effects. You can bring on fragrant smells and bobbles that give off wafts of perfume, but nothing works better than to really get down and dirty with those pesky odor causing germs.
No products for "IMAR Yacht Fresh" found.
Plug-ins and air fresheners do help for a small time, but what is really needed is something that will end up destroying the molecular structure of odor. Now, Lysol has always been a favorite to kill germs, and IMAR Yacht Fresh is a real winner too, but when it gets out of hand, you need to call a professional especially if the germs have gone too far and the area has become unwieldy, manifesting itself in dark green and various shades of black gook covering the surroundings! If you find yourself in that type of mess or disaster, don’t feel alone, because many people have returned to a shelter to find it uninhabitable. You have to work through it, and sometimes that means a lot of work.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: A complex blend of premium ingredients to clean, shine and protect vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces
- NATURAL SHEEN: Leaves vinyl, rubber and plastics with a clean, rich natural sheen instead of a greasy or artificial plastic look or feel
- SURFACE PROTECTION: Conditioners help prevent boat and RV surfaces from drying, fading or cracking, while UV protection reduces damage caused by the sun
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED: Formula geared toward the severe conditions of marine and RV environments
- EASY TO USE: Convenient spray trigger allows you to easily spray on and wipe off
- MARINE VINYL CLEANER: Advanced formula delivers lasting protection and light cleaning in one easy step
- UV PROTECTION: UV-inhibiting agents and special conditioners help prolong the life of vinyl and rubber surfaces in and around your watercraft
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Simply spray on and wipe off to protect vinyl and rubber surfaces in the most extreme marine conditions
- SHINE AND GLOSS: Non-greasy formula leaves a glossy satin finish
- OPTIMAL RESULTS: On dirtier surfaces, first clean with our Extreme Marine Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use: Simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for: vinyl, Plexiglas, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics and finished leather
- ✅ Advanced UV Protection - TriNova's UV Protectant Spray is a powerful blend that gives your outdoor surfaces a protective layer to counteract the damaging effects of UV rays. This spray will keep the vinyl, plastic, rubber, fiberglass, carbon fiber, or even leather surfaces in your car, boat or patio in pristine and like-new condition.
- ✅ Prevents Fading & Cracking - With extended sun exposure, the stuff you keep outside tends to fade and crack. Treating surfaces like the seats on your patio furniture, the dashboard in your car, anything on your boat, your spa cover, outdoor fabric and even your automotive or sports equipment with TriNova's protective spray will provide the protection they need to remain smooth and crack-free-it'll even prevent stains from forming and repel dust from accumulating.
- ✅ Restores Color & Luster - The sun's rays naturally fade and dull colored surfaces, which can give them an old and worn appearance that's the opposite of what you purchased. Not only will this spray block the rays to keep that from happening any further, but it'll also intensify the color that remains, making your products shine and look as good as the day you bought them.
- ✅ Fast & Easy Application - TriNova's UV Protectant Spray features a simple application method that provides supreme efficacy in a timely manner. All it takes to protect your outdoor gear is a simple spray and you're good to take your boat back on the water, take another dip in your hot tub, or have another cookout without worrying your patio chairs aren't up to par.
- 303 UV Protectant brightens surfaces and keeps them looking newer, longer. This formula provides superior UV protection for any rubber, finished leather, plastic, vinyl, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass surfaces. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
- 303 UV Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains too helping to extend your cleaning.
- Rinse-free formula leaves a non-greasy, dry matte finish with no odor and is non toxic and water based. 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates.
- 303 UV Protectant is an easy to use spray on formula that comes in a 16 fl. oz. bottle with trigger sprayer.
- Same great product, new look! Refer to the second product image. Made in the USA!
- VINYL AND RUBBER CLEANER: Cleans, penetrates and rejuvenates unpainted vinyl and rubber surfaces
- UV PROTECTION: Durable protection screens out damaging ultraviolet rays
- RICH NATURAL SHEEN: Leaves vinyl and rubber with a clean, rich natural sheen instead of a greasy or artificial plastic look
- BRIGHTENS AND REFRESHES: Restores life and color to your vehicle's rubber and vinyl surfaces
- CONVENIENT SPRAY BOTTLE: Easy-to-use spray trigger lets you spray on and wipe off for quick and efficient use
- - RESULTS THAT LAST! - Are you tired of wasting time and money on plastic restorers that claim to last long? They always look great in the beginning... only to fade after a few days, or maybe a month if it's decent! Our product will renew, seal and protect any interior or exterior surface and WILL LAST.. for several MONTHS!! How do we do it?! Our product contains a newly PATENTED additive that boosts longevity! Stop purchasing cheap junk with false claims, our product will out last all of them!
- - SURVIVES RAIN! - Does this sound familiar? You spent all that time perfectly applying a new product and it looks great! Wow, you finally found the one! BUT... after the first rain-fall you look in disgust at yet another crappy product that left ugly streaks down the side of your beautiful vehicle... STOP THE MADNESS! Our product repels water and stays looking good for several months! Never again will you feel that disappointment!
- - NO MORE OILY MESS! - Do you hate all the oily, greasy gel dressing products that stay wet and never fully dry? That describes about 90% of the plastic and trim restorers on the market today! Well lucky you! We made a product that will restore and leave a great finish, but more importantly, it will completely dry to the touch! No more ruining your detailing towels and supplies with cheap oil based products!
- - NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS! - Buyer beware! Some of the most popular plastic restorers on the market contain harmful silicon and petroleum distillates! These products will make your plastic and rubber look good short-term, but what most people don't know is that they dry, brown, crack and cause extreme damage over long-term use! Our product was formulated using the latest advancements in nano-science! It is environmentally friendly and completely safe to use!
- - WHAT IF I'M NOT HAPPY? - We believe that this stuff is the ABSOLUTE BEST for restoring any type of Plastic, Vinyl or Rubber... ON THE MARKET!! If you don't agree, there's no fine printing to read and no gimmicks here! Get in contact with us ANYTIME after your purchase and we will provide a FULL REFUND! So what are you waiting for?! CLICK 'Add to Cart' NOW, 100% RISK FREE!
If you ever walk by an area of your boat and something catches your eye as being sort of out of place, take a closer look. Chances are the sooner you tackle your boat repairs the easier and less expensive it will be than if you wait. Also do yourself and your nose a favor and make time to dig into your boat and thoroughly and methodically go through the different compartments and make sure you have good vinyl around the openings and windows, that they are in good order and have pliability and make sure you can leave a thumbnail print in it or else you might like to start looking for replacements. Having vinyl and rubber protecting and making a good seal is one sure way to keep your boat clean and dry. Opening the hatches and keeping them open during daylight hours can really help to keep your boat fresh, sunlight has great properties when it comes to getting rid of germs and drying things out. The cleaner you keep your boat, inside and out, the longer you will enjoy the benefits of owning a boat that lasts and is a joy to have in your collection.
Till next time,